Keith Broadus has been with Missouri Innovation Center for almost a decade. Previously, he worked at MOHELA, where he served as the Loan Servicing Center and Customer Call Center Manager. Prior to MOHELA, Keith worked in the student financial aid industry for over 20 years, serving in various management, technical, and customer service roles. Keith is from Fayette, Missouri and is a graduate of Columbia College where he received his BA in Finance and Banking in 1993.
- Missouri Innovation Center Awarded MOBEC Operations Grant from Missouri Technology Corporation
- Missouri Innovation Center Receives MTC Physical Infrastructure Grant
- The Internet is Like Water to a Technology Company
- Apollo Care Addresses Critical Hospital and Patient Needs
- StoryUp Releases VR Application for Major Platforms